About this Website
There are disclaimers throughout our website specifying that Caipsfile.ca (this website) is an independent entity.
Caipsfile.ca has actually passed strenuous history checks that ensure the validity and the general legitimacy of our business.
Intellectual property rights
Other than where otherwise is stated, Caipsfile.ca is the copyright holder of all the material, design, layout, data, trademark, graphics and company logos under the www.caipsfile.ca domain. Caipsfile.ca will do its utmost to safeguard our rights, customers, intellectual property, employees, client and members. We will certainly not wait to take legal action if essential.
Limitation of Liability
Caipsfile.ca will not be responsible for any kind of unusual or consequential loss that result from using, or failure to utilize, the materials on this website or the efficiency of the products, even if Caipsfile.ca has actually been suggested of the opportunity of such loss. Relevant law will not permit the constraint of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential loss so the above restriction or exclusion will not apply on you.
Personal use Limitation
The news, emails, articles, information, products and services offered by Caipsfile.ca are for your personal and non-commercial use. You shall not tweak, duplicate, distribute, transfer, display, recreate, perform, publish, produce derivative jobs from, license, or sell any sort of details, or various other content, service or products acquired from Caipsfile.ca without the express written consent from us.
Typographical Errors in Payment
On the occasion that Caipsfile.ca product and services are erroneously noted at a wrong rate, we reserve the right to refuse or revoke any sort of orders detailed at the wrong price. Caipsfile.ca has the right to decline or revoke any sort of such orders whether or not the order has been verified and your charge card billed. In case your credit card has actually been billed, a complete refund will be released in the amount of the incorrect cost.
Refund And Cancellation
- For all services : 100% non refundable in all cases.
Our Products and Services
Caips Notes – Caipsfile.ca requests CAIPS Notes on your behalf from IRCC Canada and provides it to you. Caipsfile.ca takes care of documents and process required for requesting caips for you. The processing time depends on IRCC. Caipsfile.ca is not responsible for delay if the caips notes are not received from IRCC. The fee for an evaluation report is 100% non refundable.
Warranty Disclaimer – This website, and the content and products on this site are supplied “as is” and without warranties of any kind of kind, whether express or indicated. To the ultimate level permissible according to applicable legislation, Caipsfile.ca disclaims all service warranties, express or indicated, including, yet not restricted to, signified service warranties of merchantability and, health and fitness for a certain purpose and non-infringement. Caipsfile.ca does not represent or warrant that the functions consisted of in the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the flaws will be corrected, or that this website or the web server that makes the website available are devoid of pc virus or other hazardous components. Caipsfile.ca does not make any kind of warranties or representations concerning using the content in this website in regards to their correctness, precision, competence, efficiency, timeliness, integrity or otherwise. Some states do not allow limitations or exclusions on service warranties, so the above restrictions will not apply to you.
Modifications to the Terms and Conditions – Caipsfile.ca preserves the right, at its discernment, to alter our Terms and Conditions any time. By purchasing any type of product detailed on our website, you hereby agree to all terms and conditions listed in this document. You hereby agree not to dispute these terms under any situation.
Applicant recognizes that it is his/her obligation to abide by the above terms and conditions as well as additional concur that Caipsfile.ca (referred to as Company) reserves the right to validate and to end their services whenever if the candidate falls short to abide by the terms and conditions if they find that the information supplied by the candidate is found to be untrue/incomplete. The applicant agrees to read and understand the adhering terms and conditions and also agrees to follow the very same.
- Caipsfile.ca agrees to render the following services to the above mentioned customers:
- Caipsfile.ca will offer a contemporary checklist of the documents that are to be sent while filing the application.
- Caipsfile.ca will certainly help the applicant to fill all the consent form properly.
- Caipsfile.ca or an individual of the company could function as applicant’s agent if they decide to oblige the formalities for doing this.
- Caipsfile.ca will request CAIPS notes on your behalf from IRCC and provide it to you as soon as received from IRCC.
- Caipsfile.ca will provide Interpretation of refusal reason mentioned in CAIPS Notes and Recommendation for re-applying.
- Caipsfile.ca is not responsible for a refund of any fees or other amounts/charges that have actually been paid to any sort of Assessing Bodies, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission, Immigration Authorities in case of candidate obtaining or not obtaining approval/visa/immigration or on denial or non approval of his/her application at any phase by any sort of authority.
- Caipsfile.ca reserves the right to canvas the applicant’s achievements with any media.
- All the documents submitted to Caipsfile.ca will not be returned as we never need the original papers to be sent out to our office, we would certainly require the scanned/photo copies of the real documents to complete the procedure. Any type of case for returning these will certainly not be possible.
- Caipsfile.ca does not guarantee any kind of jobs to the applicant.
- Caipsfile.ca does not guarantee visa grant after taking recommendation service from Caipsfile.ca
- The candidate takes the onus of providing all the details which may or may not affect the application that include and are not restricted to previous rejections to any country, past application and authorizations etc with specific dates and outcomes.
- Caipsfile.ca nor its staff members are liable for any type of documents/information tampered by the candidate is discovered to be unreal, untrue or fabricated at a stage by any kind of authority and the applicant shall be solely accountable for prices and effects emerging thereof. It is a rigorous practice where we advise the applicant not to go with any kind of fake/fraud procedure, but at the same time, the onus lies to the candidate to see whether the documents produced are authentic and verifiable.
- Applicant additionally proclaims that all the records and information supplied at the time of preliminary review and caips application holds true and recognize that none of the files is produced by Caipsfile.ca. If the candidate’s caips request is rejected by IRCC as a result of any kind of document created along with the caips application, the applicant accepts to face the effects without any kind of involvement of the company.
- Caipsfile.ca will certainly not entertain any sort of deadlines from the client as the entire process has to go with a fool evidence system and any external stress would just tamper the excellence of the file.
- The service charges billed by Caipsfile.ca have no endorsement to the market fees and does not need to be equal to the contemporaries as they are modern just to the company standards which the customer agrees to have obtained satisfied and then registered. Any sort of claims after the registration of being too pricey would not be delighted, and the applicant will certainly have no right to oppose on the like it was described and expressed to all the sources of details and has actually been persuaded for which the applicant has actually agreed upon for registration.
- Caipsfile.ca does not take the liability of a candidate’s assumption of submitting a case in a certain period of time framework, and such assumptions are at his/her discretion. The process is not generic yet is tailored, and at some time a variety of more documentation could be required to conclude the process and cannot be opposed on the grounds of not being educated earlier.
- It is known that submission of the application for caips is never common, regular and/or time bound. The concerned situation officer shall call for added documents as per the altering demands of the process and shall request for an additional entry of such added documents to the concerned Immigration authorities.
- Any type of demand for a refund on these grounds will not be entertained.
- Caipsfile.ca can terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service cost if the applicant:
- If the applicant does not provide all the required documents within the stated time from the date of his/her registration, which is typically within one month.
- If the applicant corresponds directly with any type of Assessment body, at any time of phase until and unless the candidate is authorized or given written grant for doing so.
- Tries to malign with the name of Caipsfile.ca in what so ever condition, which tampers the performance of Caipsfile.ca or track record.
- If the candidate does not respond to the mails and calls made by Caipsfile.ca for more than a month.
- If the applicant backs out because of personal reasons.
- Prior infraction of any immigration or visa regulation by the client or any of his/her relative included in the application.
- Late submission of any kind of extra documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
- (100% no refund) In a circumstance that any technical issue hinders your application submission and the application may not be raised for submission from our end during an intake period, we immediately mark your application a high priority and submit it in the next intake period.
- Caipsfile.ca does not collaborate with any embassy and/or Government, so the changes that take place in the rules of the process shall happen periodically which the candidate accepts to upgrade.
- The both parties to this agreement mutually agreed to refer all disputes arising out of this contract to the arbitrator. The provisions of arbitration and conciliation act 1996 as amended by the government from time to time will apply for adjudicating of the disputes that may arise or referred to arbitrator by either of parties to the agreement. The jurisdiction of civil court and all other court is expressly barred for adjudicating of the disputes arising out this contract except referring the dispute to arbitrator. The fee of arbitrator shall be paid by the parties to the contract equally irrespective of the fact whoever may approach for arbitration.
- Jurisdiction : Disputes with respect to the terms of this Agreement shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the Territory of head office of Caipsfile.ca